within the last month or so, at seeming random times all the email has been
cleared out of my account. I thought that i had some client somewhere
configured to delete the mail off the server, but recently i shut off all my
computers and erased my phone, then went on vacation for a week and it
happened again while i was gone. so now it seems like xmail is the culprit.
any ideas?