Thought I would pass this on for those who don't use Clam AV or anyone
not aware of this tool.  I only started using it yesterday - due to the
bagle virus not being detected by f-prot.

As I was reading the manual, I came across this part in section "3.5
Signature Tool".  Absolutely wicked!  I've never seen this in any other
antivirus software. It allows you to take a file suspected of containing
a virus and create a new db that will be used to compare files against
that file/attachement.

A very proactive feature.

Hats off to the Clam AV team!