Hello all,

I'm running XMail 1.17 on a RH 8 machine with a custom 2.4.22 SMP kernel.
It's all been good and ran stablely for months -- till today.  For some
reason, the server crashed and all attempts to restart, even a reboot, have
failed.  When I attempt to start the server either by init.d/xmail script,
or manually, everything looks like its starting OK, but no process shows up
on the system and none of the servers connect.  I've tried debug mode, the
program refuses to go into debug mode properly.  I check /var/run/, the
XMail.pid file is created, but no process is started,   Can anyone provide
some advice here?  I think something may be goofy with the way RH handles
memory.  I got 1 gig ram on the machine and dual 3.06 Ghz Cpus.
 Thanks! -Jim