On Saturday 13 March 2004 06:25 am, Davide Libenzi wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004, Beau E. Cox wrote:
> > 2) It _seems_ that when I send a message to myself, it's stuck until
> > another message arrives, then that message is stuck, etc.
> >
> > 3) With 'attach.pl' running (it's last in filters.in.tab) the
> > SpamAssassin sa_filter.pl - which _always_ changes the message (rc 7) -
> > runs, but again the change is not accounted for my xmail and the
> > beginning of the message text contains the last part of the headers -
> > like xmail does not observe the rc 7.
>
> If you can run XMail in debug mode to see what exit code XMail sees from
> the filter ...

I think I am running debug mode. My command line:

XMAIL_ROOT=/var/MailRoot
XMAIL_CMD_LINE="-Pl -Sl -Fl -Cl -Ql -Ll -PI 207.175.219.202 -SI
207.175.219.202 -Md"
PATH=$XMAIL_ROOT/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
DAEMON=$XMAIL_ROOT/bin/XMail
NAME=XMail
DESC="XMail server"

test -f $DAEMON || exit 0