Davide Libenzi wrote:

>>No all entrances are for 0.0.0.0/0 but I have some entrances for several
>>emailadresses and some entrances for mail from specified email adresses.
>>
>>You are asking for info during a debug run, but when I use debug info
>>(-Md parm) it works so what can I do exactly?
>

> This is pretty weird. Are you able to see the content of the slog file
> associated with the undelivered message?

This is in slog log :

[PeekTime] 1079210866 : Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:47:46 +0100

and the message is then in ../mess dir completely in tact where I can
see the added AV header but not yet an added SpamAssassin header. (first
  the AV runs here and after that SpamAssassin) When I now try to stop
XMail it will not work. I have to kill it. When I have killed it an
entry in slog is added but still the message gets undelivered.
When I then start XMail in Debug mode I get this in the debug screen :

Filter run: Sender = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Recipient = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Filter = "/var/MailRoot/filters/checkvirus.pl" Retcode = 7
POP3 client connection from [212.238.143.192]
POP3 client exit [212.238.143.192]
Mail was allready scanned.
Filter run: Sender = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" Recipient = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Filter = "/var/MailRoot/bin/sa_filter.pl" Retcode = 7

the line "Mail was allready scanned" comes out of my filter so that is
correct.

Can I do some more "research" ?

--
Groeten,
Peter

Windows is known for idiot and Linux is for hackers ?

-
- Heb je een Dreambox 7000S ?
- Kijk eens op http://www.dreamvcr.com
- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
- ICQ 22383596
- Uptime lindeman.org - 17 days, 22 hours and 31 minutes, 1 user logged in.