> > When you say 'pre12 scrambles messages' what do you mean exactly ?
> >
> > samples ?
>
> I sent samples to Davide. It scrambles messages in
> conjunctions with filters
> that worked before. With pre12 some attachments are delivered wrong.

On my server at business there was three messages with Excel-Files as
attachment wrong. One I can read but not the others, the other files
could nobody open. (The message are split to two or more reciptents
on our ISP-Mailserver, so it arrived at xmail as two or three messages)

For Info:

On the Server are two scripts running

  first, Peter Lindemanns AV-Script with FProt

  second, Spamassassin

At the morning i changed back to 1.17.

Bye
Michael