Hi,

I am having trouble logging into pop3 accounts outside of the server.
 I have had this working before except now I have another router to go
through.  Here is an example of my current setup:

outside ip: 77.77.77.77
inside first router ip: 10.0.0.3
second router ip:  192.168.1.10

I have port 110 (tcp) forwarded through both routers.
I have port 25 (tcp) forwarded through both routers.

I can send mail (smtp) directly from the server or an external
computer.  I can only receive mail on the server and no where else.
 One other interesting thing is that if I setup Outlook to use
localhost as the smtp and pop3 servers it works fine on the xmail
server.  If I change them to 'mydomain.com' the download times out.  I
don't know what else to try.  Here is my ctrl.ipmap.tab file.

"0.0.0.0"       "0.0.0.0"       "DENY"  1
"127.0.0.1"     "255.255.255.255"       "ALLOW" 2
"192.168.1.0"   "255.255.255.0" "ALLOW" 3

I am stuck.  I am not sure if it is a routing problem or a
configuration problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

Greg