From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Davide Libenzi
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:13 PM
To: XMail mailing list
Subject: [xmail] Re: SPF

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Shiloh Jennings wrote:

> > > http://spf.pobox.com/intro.html
> > > => SPF is developing support in Postfix, Exim, Qmail, and Sendmail
> > > What about XMail?
>
> I figured I would bring this topic back up.  :)  AOL is already
> publishing SPF records for their domain.  Any email server with SPF
> support is able to automatically filtering out forged aol.com email.
> The support for SPF is growing (especially with big ISPs like AOL
> supporting it now), and I would really like to see SPF support in an
> upcoming version of XMail.  Any chance we might see SPF support in 1.18 or
2.x?

I'm sorry but my answer is the same. If I had to add piece of codes to fit
all those pseudo-standards (that born today to die tomorrow), XMail would be
bloated enough only for that. When/if a decent percent of the internet will
support such standard, I will add the code.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s