>Sure Bill.
>
>In Postfix, I had a file named ``virtual`` that had two columns, left
>one is the source address/alias/domain, and the right is the
>destination/forwarded email address(es). Observe an example:
>
># forward one email in domain.name
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
># forward one email in domain.name to another user in same domain
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
># forward entire same-domain.name to domain.name
>@same-domain.name      @domain.name
>
>Is this more clear now?
>
>Noor

Noor,
This can be done in XMail right now, using the standard means for
editing settings.

Frankly, my favorite way to do this is using one of the GUI/Web style
interfaces available.

My favorite is at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpxmail

In any case, you would first create an alias for the domain.name
domain, with global pointing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(assuming you control another-domain.name. if you don't, it should be
set up a forward in mailproc.tab).

If you were directly editing your aliases.tab file, it would look like this:

"domain.name"[tab]"global"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

You would then set up all the aliases that point to the global address:

"domain.name"[tab]"info"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"domain.name"[tab]"jobs"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
"domain.name"[tab]"support"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

For the one user address, that would be

"domain.name"[tab]"user"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

If both the global and user domains are forwards to different
mailservers, they would be stored in:

/var/MailRoot/domains/domain.name/global/mailproc.tab and
/var/MailRoot/domains/domain.name/user/mailproc.tab and

where /var/MailRoot/domains/domain.name/global/mailproc.tab looks like:

"redirect"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

and /var/MailRoot/domains/domain.name/user/mailproc.tab looks like:

"redirect"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Your last rule is done using the aliasdomains.tab file:

"same-domain.name"[tab]"domain.name"

Let me know of any of this helps (or if you get confused, or if I've
got it all wrong).

Have a great weekend,
Toby

--
Toby Reiter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Breezing Internet Communications     http://www.breezing.com