Hey guys. I've been away for awhile and haven't really followed the development
lately.

I'm using v1.18 at the moment and I must say, it's running very nicely.

I'm curious about the position of IMAP support in XMail? Is it coming in version 2
or what?

I'm not pushing for it, just we now have a new 120GB hard-drive so our server is
not capable of IMAP support (meaning my users won't bitch to me about adding
it). I don't want to have to change our mail server to another because I've really
grown to love XMail.

Please, any information?