lundi 19 avril 2004 at 13:25:11, you said :

RaveRod> Hmm... after doing that... "ps ux" contains this:

RaveRod> /var/MailRoot/bin/XMail
RaveRod> root     12286  0.0  0.4 55528 1588 pts/0    S    21:22   0:00
RaveRod> /var/MailRoot/bin/Xmail

RaveRod> Should there be so many instances of Xmail?

  no :-(

  I have only one

  I'm in production on RH9 till december and i did a small test on
  Fedora with the   same starting script a few weeks ago and I didn't
  find any difference :-( ???

RaveRod> -
RaveRod> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
RaveRod> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
RaveRod> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
RaveRod> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Best regards,
  Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]