Heya guys. This has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it
(actually, I think I asked it once.. :S).

I was wondering how I can connect to an SSL based email server (without
using Stunnel or similar). I don't even know if it's possible.

Here's what has currently been tried:

In POP3LINKS.TAB:

"mantrasoftware.net"    "raverod"       "mail.beigetower.org:995"
"username"       "password"      "CLR"

"mantrasoftware.net"    "raverod"       "mail.beigetower.org:995"
"username"       "password"      "APOP"

Neither of these have worked and, besides using Stunnel, I cannot think of
any other way to do this (I'd prefer not to use Stunnel, as you can tell).