Davide Libenzi wrote:

>On Wed, 12 May 2004, Christian Gross wrote:
>

>>Once you have integrated, please tell me and I will do a new build and
>>make sure everything works.
>>

>Thx! I'll probably merge in the Makefile.bsd.

I went that route originally as well.  The problem is that the operating
system identifier is not picked up.  Even though it exists, I simply
could not get it to be recognized by make.  The problem is that on OSX
the operating system identifier has a dot in it and that seems to
confuse the make build tool.  I then opted to create a separate build file.

BTW if you want I can create regular builds on OSX PPC and send them to you?

Christian