I have the same problem. Cmdaliases is a good solution, bud its hard to
keep them synchronized with primary server.

There is a XMail-SYNC software for Windows from AltairSoft that
synchronizes custdomains (on domain basis) - it would be nice if it could
synchronize cmdaliases on user basis - what do you say Michal? ;-)

Roman