----- Original Message -----
>From : Francesco Vertova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date : Tuesday, 27 April, 2004 07:00 PM
Sub  : [xmail] Re: SMTP filter thoughts

> At 17.49 27/04/04 +0200, you wrote:> > >I don't
want a
script that> >extracts the mail and then runs the
command line scanner on the the> >directory. or do
you
know command line scanners that can read mail
formats>
>and extract them?> > F-PROT for DOS - and, I
think, all
other versions - can read the @@FILE as > is and
do all
decoding/unzipping for itself. (The DOS version
needs be
> passed the short path without the initial
'//?/',
obviously the Un*x/Win32 > versions don't).> >
Ciao,
Francesco> > -> To unsubscribe from this list:
send the
line "unsubscribe xmail" in> the body of a message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> For general help: send
the line
"help" in the body of a message to>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >

Mikhail Tchoudinov
SmartPost project smartpost.sourceforge.net