Hi All,

I am developing a small project using Xmail1.18 source code.

1. I want that when Xmail server receives any mail, it forward mail to the =
other user who is configured on the other exchange server.
Please tell me how should I proceed for it?.

2. When I receive mail on XMail with an attachment, I want to restore the a=
ttachment as a file  on my local system. How should I go for that?

Thanx in advance. I would really apprecaite quick reply..

Sudhir