Hi all,

for those who have not looked at the headers of this msg: 1.19-pre06 has
been up and running for a day on my Windows NT box :-)

I noticed that message files are no longer named stime.pid.hostname but
stime.pid.hexdigit.hostname. What's that additional hex digit for?

(I also noticed that XMail no longer publishes the platform (Win32/Ix86)
together with the server version in the received header ...)

Ciao, Francesco