Sorry -- take this one:
http://xmail.marketmix.com/downloads/sa_filter2.zip

It is also possible to restart spamd for updating your *.cf files, =
without
loosing any mail or spam going trough unscanned!

Err -5 will still be listed in your logs, but these mails will be =
processed
again.

Please add parameter -QT 600 to your XMAIL_CMD_LINE variable when using =
this
script.=20

Beau,
this is the latest one. Made the delay some more simple ;)

--Harald