Thanks Davide,

I actually left out that the new xmail is going on a new computer as
well. So it sounds like I can just move the domain directory over to the
new machine and leave the old server running for awhile on another
address so the spools can flush on their own.

How soon for 1.19? This weekend? If so it's a good excuse to put off the
upgrade and go outside and play! ;)

Bill