Davide and all,

    How about this idea:
    Let every domain has one account in 'ctrlaccount.tab'.
So if we have several domains in the server, and one domain is owned by one
compay,
we can deliver ctrlclnt.exe to every company. Every company only can manage
their own domain.
   But one another problem is : we always need to limit the total space of
one domain when using ctrlclnt to add user.

   Is there better way?

   Best regards,
   John Wong