On 24 Jun 2004 at 9:09, Davide Libenzi wrote:

Date sent:              Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:                   Davide Libenzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                [xmail] Re: Mail Reply query

> On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Davide Libenzi wrote:
>
> > > 2. Can unknown user e-mails be downloaded to a mail box
> > > instead of sending a delivery failure message.
> >
> > Ouch, there *is*, and it's the "Pop3SyncErrorAccount" variable in
> > server.tab. But obviously has not been documented :)
> > /me going to add it to the doc ...
>
> Never answer too early in the morning. It *is* indeed documented in the
> server.tab variable list.
>

> - Davide

Thanks for the information I found the entry in the 'server.tab' file
I enabled the statement and supplied a local address to send it to

the line in server.tab is as follows

"Pop3SyncErrorAccount"  "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

however I'm still getting mail failure e-mails and nothing
is appearing in my abuse mailbox any ideas as to whats
wrong

- Hamilton