Hi all,

I'm using xmail on a slackware 10 server and I've got a problem with the
startup script i think :) To start Xmail i've edited my /etc/rc.d/rc.M
file like this:

-------------8<---------------
# Start the MySQL database:
if [ -x /etc/rc.d/rc.mysqld ]; then
  . /etc/rc.d/rc.mysqld start
fi

# Start Apache web server:
if [ -x /etc/rc.d/rc.httpd ]; then
  . /etc/rc.d/rc.httpd start
fi

# Start the XMail Server
if [ -x /etc/rc.d/rc.xmail ]; then
  . /etc/rc.d/rc.xmail start
fi

# Start Samba (a file/print server for Win95/NT machines).
# Samba can be started in /etc/inetd.conf instead.
if [ -x /etc/rc.d/rc.samba ]; then
  . /etc/rc.d/rc.samba start
fi

Now, apache and mysql are started, so is xmail, but everything below the
line not :/ (samba, gpm) This also occurs in my shutdown script.
rc.xmail is the script that is supplied by the xmail tar.gz

Am i doing something wrong, and is this not xmail related or is there a
bug in the 'xmail' startup script? :)

--
alex