Dear Noor,

I also had a problem like that. I have detected that it was caused by wrong
format of the message file stored in XMail directory - it didn't end with
end-of-line (CrLf). XMail isn't able to deal with this kind of corrupted
file, it causes POP3 session to hang. Davide answered me it's impossible
for message file to appear in XMail directory in corrupted format (if not
modified externally). But it happened to me occasionally.

If you would detect this is your case, please report here.

Cheers,
Roman