Hello,

I wan't to authorize any one on my lan to send mail with my xmail Server (without
authentication)

With Mozilla 1.6 or Outook Express 6, no problem
With Netscape 4.78 (i know it's old), it ask me user login. Of course the POP3 server
is not on the same server.

I tried to change EnableAuthSMTP-POP3 , DefaultSmtpPerms in server.tab, it doesn't
seems to work.

There's something i dont' understand, but what :-)

Thanks

Philippe