Hi All -
I added dnsbl.sorbs.net to my CustMapsList last night, and when I got up
this morning, I realized that I had messages in my outbox still.  My server
was giving me a 550 b/c of the sorbs check, and not letting me relay.  The
funny thing is, if I take the "rejected" IP out of my SMTP logs, and query
sorbs on their homepage, it returns without any issues??

Also, if I am authenticated to relay mail, shouldn't that eliminate the
CustMapsList check?  Or does the CustMapsList check happen first in the
transaction?

Another funny thing... I didn't receive any mail from spam-l (those that
know what this list is) while I had this entry, but as soon as I removed it
this morning, I received 20 messages...surely spam-l passes sorbs!!

This must be some weird config issue, but I cannot find it.  I am still
using CustMapsList (without problem) with the following:
list.dsbl.org.:1,relays.ordb.org.:1

Weird...
-tim