All,
I have a huge backlog of mail in my queue. Actually, this is what I'm
guessing, since I can't actually view it right now. I dowloaded Queue
manager, but my spool folder is ~750 megs, and I figure that probably
exceeds what XQM can handle.

My question is -- is there an easy way to tell XMail to process all
this mail as fast as possible? It's currently processing messages at
a rate of ~ 10 megs and hour. This is way too slow for what we need.
Is there any way to speed up this process?

I'm running Xmail 1.16, by the way, if that helps.

Regards,
Toby
--
Toby Reiter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Breezing Internet Communications     http://www.breezing.com