Hi Everyone,
I've got XAV.C (AntiVirus Filter Plugin from DOLIST.NET) setup and running
with XMail 1.20 on W2k3 with AVG.
The filter picks up the virus infected emails (and logs them in xav.log),
but then it continues to deliver the infected email.

XAV.ini has AntivirusReturn=6 set, and I thought that a return code of 6
means that XMail would dump the email and not deliver it.

What have I overlooked if I want the virus emails to be deleted and not
delivered?

Thanks,
Wolfy