Actually, 99,9% virus don't know how to use smtp auth feature (and =
retrieve
currently used cretendials for this mode from the mail agent) ... (I =
hope I
don't give ideas to spammers and others virus writers ;-) )

So switch you xmail server in 'NO RELAY' mode (clear smtprelay.tab =
file, and
set EnableAuthSMTP-POP3 in server.tab file to 0) THEN set you internal =
users
mail agent program to do smtp auth for sending.

Except for mails to 'local' xmail users, the others will be rejected by
xmail if smtp session is not authenticated.

Finaly scan your pcs for virus/trojans/spywares ... ;-)

Francis