At 21.12 11/10/04 +0200, you wrote:
>Thank you Francesco, It indeed worked. Can you tell me what's the different
>between filters*.tabs?
>I want to use the fastest attachment check. No other check (AV, content) is
>used. Shouldn't I use the filters.in or global filters file?

In my own view, the best place to put an AV/anti-attach filter is in
filters.post-data.tab (since you want to filter all messages regardless of
whom they are from or to). But I had to add an AV check - besides rejecting
exes, pifs and things like that - because I didn't want to prevent users
from sending zip attachments, nor to let zipped viruses in.

Originally, FLAVS was designed to be a filters.in filter and to send a
virus found notification (which is very bad practice). Be sure to modify
FLAVS so that it sends an appropriate 550 SMTP error message (look at the
section on the .rej file in the source code).

Ciao, Francesco