-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Veeresh Khanorkar
Sent: Wednesday, 29 September 2004 4:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All,

I have created a closed mailing list on XMail 1.20 with some test user.
Lets say they are [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] Suppose the mailing list is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Consider the following:
* The mails for [EMAIL PROTECTED] are popped from [EMAIL PROTECTED] Then they are
distributed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* When some one say [EMAIL PROTECTED] tries to send mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] xmail denies
it since the mailing list is closed.
* However if [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], they are popped by xmail
and
later they are distributed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] *This is where it
becomes interesting. Since [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not among the mailing list member,
the mail sent by it should either be mailed to the administrator or they be
deleted* However none of the above is happening. Do I stand correct?

Please comment.

-VK
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]