Thanks. So simple now.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Laramie
Sent: 01 October 2004 13:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Backup MX record

On Friday 01 October 2004 07:51, Alex Young wrote:
> I have been trying to find out the best way to setup Xmail to act as a
> backup mail server for one of our customers.
>
> He is running an Exchange server on its own IP as the primary MX
> record for his domain. I need to be able to setup Xmail so it holds
> any email for him until his connection/server comes back up.
>
> What would be the best way of doing this with my Xmail server?

Take a look here. This will get you started.
http://www.ubaight.com/xmail/BeginnersGuide.html#custdomset

Jeff
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]