I had thought of that of that but then Lets say I wanted to use
something else as my pop3 server.
Then it couldn't bind to that port.

One of the real reason for this is that I use Courier-IMAP. But as we
all know if you use that then
you can't use the standard pop3 that xmail uses. Due to it only liking
CRLF line returns. So
my thought was to just have Courier deal with both the IMAP and the POP3.

-- Chris L. Franklin --