Hello,

I received a spam this morning to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I phoned the french society from which I received it. They bought a
file in which my address was. I never used this address in public.

The only place where I can find this address on the Web with Google is
: http://www.xmailserver.org/

Please Davide, delete this address from your page and just leave a
link to my site.

I think you should do this for all addresses so that this problem not
to occur again. Or maybe you want to crypt the addresses so than they
can't be found by sammer bots ?

Thanks.

Fil.