Hi -
I am having an issue when I compose messages in XMAIL WAI 4.4 where the
Subject: and From: almost look corrupted, or not properly formatted...

Example:
Subject: +AD0-?utf-7?Q?testing...?+AD0-

I do not have time to dive into the source to look for the issue, just though
perhaps someone else had seen this and had a work around...or perhaps it is a
config property that I did not set correctly?

I just set XMAIL WAI 4.4 up this morning, works great (this one issue
aside)+ACE-

Thanks+ACE-
/tim