Depends on the log file . But here my break down of them

Remeber that all log files have TAB & quoted seperated values.

SMTP : MailServer DNS Name,Server Domain,Client IP,Time,Client
Domain,Dest Domain,Sender,Recipient,MessageID,StatusLogon User,Msg Size
SMAIL : Smtp Domain,Message ID,SMTP Message ID,From,To,Medium,Parameter,Time
CTRL : Client IP,User Name,Password,Time,Status
LMAIL : Smtp Domain,Local File,Message ID,Time
POP3 : MailServer DNS Name,Server Domain,Client IP,Time,POP3 User,POP3
Password

-- Chris L. Franklin --