I use stunnel for POP3 encryption but it really does no good on SMTP as
most clients, ie web mailing contact forms, etc, use port 25 standard
unencrypted data.  It is very easy to set up.  All you have to do is
make a pem, put in the appropriate dir and edit the stunnel.conf file to
tell it to listen on 995 and forward to 110.  Make an init script and
start it up!

Dustin C. Hatch
http://www.dchweb.com/