Right !!
Or ask for a new RFC to change 'mail from' and 'rcpt to' syntaxes or to
accept both ...
And why 'MAIL FROM' but not 'COMES FROM' ? ... or just 'IN' and 'OUT' ?

If we don't have to adhere to rfc's (equivalent to laws for 'humans' =
....),
then I will make a new xmail release that speak FRENCH, so no more =
'MAIL
FROM' but 'EMETTEUR', no 'RCPT TO' but, 'DESTINATAIRE', no more 'HELO' =
but
'COMMENT ALLEZ VOUS ?', AND finally, no more 'INTERNET' at all !!!! =
(but
'INTER-RESEAUX' or 'FRENCH-CONNEXION' ;-)) ), ...