RH8
Xmail 1.17 (I know it's old but it's always ran beautifully)
bsa_filter.pl
Pete's av filter

The server began running seriously slow today.  I think the xfs (font
services for x) is hosed as after a reboot from an ssh session the gui
won't start (changing initlevel to 3 in inittab won't allow the server
to finish loading services, it hangs on a sendmail command, probably
from the error).

Xmail is running but mail isn't flowing.  The SMTP logs show messages
coming in but they're not being delivered to the mailboxes (I looked in
the individual users "cur", "new" and "tmp" folder and nothing shows
up).  Outbound messages appear to be sending but they're not getting
outside of the box either.

I've done a "ls -R" in the /spool but there aren't any files hiding in
there.

Thoughts?  Advice?  Help?

Thanks!

Dale

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege.  If you
believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply to the sender
that you received the message in error and then delete it.  Nothing in
this email message, including the typed name of the sender and/or this
signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless
a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message.