From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] =
On
Behalf Of Davide Libenzi
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:00 PM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Re: 1.21-pre01 ...

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004, Shiloh Jennings wrote:

> Wow, thanks.  I have two quick questions about the greylisting =
pluggin.  =3D
> How
> does that handle customers connecting with SMTP AUTH to send email?  =
=3D

This needs to be added, since we have the USERAUTH macro. But, actually, =

more than in the GLST filter, this is something we can have in XMail. =
That=20
is, filters triggered based on authentication credentials.

> Also,
> how does that handle the form to email scripts running on the same =
boxes
> that are trusted for relaying (EX: when 127.0.0.1 is listed in the
> smtprelay.tab file)?  Does the greylisting pluggin understand the =3D
> difference
> between an untrusted remote server trying to deliver email to accounts =
=3D
> on my
> server vs the trusted users and scripts that must be allowed to send =
=3D
> email
> without getting delayed by greylisting?

This is already present, with the multiple "--xnet NET" command line=20
option, or with the multiple "xnet=3D..." configuration option. =
Basically,=20
you can whitelist IP nets.