From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gideon So
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 1:42 AM
To: xmail@xmailserver.org
Subject: [xmail] Error when compling glst module

Hello,

   When I try to compile the new glst module. I get the following error:

# make -f Makefile.unx

Makefile.unx:81: .depend: No such file or directory
mkdep -f .depend -I. -DUNIX -DLINUX ./glst.c ./dbdump.c ./dbload.c
make: mkdep: Command not found
make: *** [.depend] Error 127

   Any hints for that??? Thanks.

Gideon So