Morning All,

I'm using Don Drakes's sa_filter script to call spamassassin in my
filters.in.tab file. It works ok but still misses lots of spam. So I'm trying
to configure bayesian learning through sa-learn. The sa-learn command works
fine and I have learned over 200 messages. As far as I can tell the filter
hasn't caught a single message yet. Any hints on getting this configured
right would be appreciated.

Jeff