I am running xmail 1.21 on RH 9.0.  I have three filters one on "in" and
"out" for f-prot antivirus and 2 on "pre-data" glst and spf.

I have this setup on both my primary and secondary.  Everyone is able to
check email and both servers are receiving email but the messages are not
being delivered to the mail boxes.  If I shutdown and restart xmail all the
mail is delivered and everything runs fine for a few minutes they it hangs
again.
Does anyone have any ideas on where to look?  This started last night, I
upgraded to 1.21 from 1.20 on Monday.

Thanks