Hi

Along with what others suggested while I was writing this.. :)

Is the bsa_filter script calling spamc or spamassassin ?
Do `which spamassassin` and/or `which spamc` match the path (if any) in the
bsa_filter script ? For instance, on my server:

: which spamc
/usr/local/bin/spamc

: /usr/local/bin/spamc -V
SpamAssassin Client version 3.0.2

: which spamassassin
/usr/local/bin/spamassassin

: /usr/local/bin/spamassassin -V
SpamAssassin version 3.0.2
  running on Perl version 5.8.5

If I had an old SA install in /usr/bin and the script was calling
/usr/bin/spamassassin , it would be using the old version.

If you look at the shebang line of `spamassassin` , it can sometimes point to a
different perl version (on an old server of mine it shows #!/usr/bin/perl5.6.1
). Might want to go that a check.

If that sheds no new light on the problem, grep for it.

grep -Ri spamassassin /usr >mysearch.txt

that will take awhile and be resource intensive, but it will find all files on
/usr (I can't imagine it would be outside /usr) that have "spamassassin" in it,
case insensitive. then you can open up mysearch.txt and look for a duplicate
install.

hope that helps
-darren