I have seen this too but only once.
Unfortunately I didn't save the file or look into it further.
I do not use any filters.
At 03:34 PM 19/01/2005, you wrote:

Please, Davide:

Remember my problem on Xmail 1.21 over W2000 (mail "RE: problem with
spool file"; 12/30/2004):
my spool structure shows spool errors in the Event Manager regulary (a
few per day). The server works, and the file system is REALLY OK.

An example:
"...
ErrCode   =3D -56
ErrString =3D Invalid spool file
Unable to load spool file
"\\?\f:\mailroot\spool\14\20\mess\1105820563391.2044.3e.apolo.rej"=
SMTP-Error =3D "554 Error loading spool file"
 ... "

Is the problem the ".rej" ?
The documentation refers ".rej" as the extension of a file response with
filters processing, and I=B4m not using them (I mean a ".rej" file; I use
filters, of course).

Sergio Perrone