Someone wrote a modification to the sendmail script that removes the
extra parameters.  Here is what I have for /usr/bin/sendmail
# nano /usr/bin/sendmail
-------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh

if [ -z $MAIL_ROOT ]; then
        export MAIL_ROOT=/etc/xmail
fi

newargs=`echo "$*" | sed -e 's/ \-odi//' | sed -e 's/ \-oem//' | sed -e

/usr/sbin/sendmail.xmail $newargs

I do not know if this is the problem because cron is the only program
that doesn't work.  PHP works fine.

--
Dustin C. Hatch
http://www.dchweb.com/