Hi All,

  I have this problem, we have a customer ( politician of course) that
really needs ( or belives he needs) all the mail to his address to reach
him, no matter if the sender is in some RBL, specifically black-listed
in spammers IP blocks or other method of filtering.
 I've deald appropiately with SpamAssassin and local filters, but is there
a method to bypass( white list) the RBLS and spmammer.tab on recipient
addresss not on sender ??

  Thank you for any help and best regards,

   Mircea