Greetings all,
 I was able to resolve my earlier issue with connection/ management.
So, I am wondering what WebMail solutions anyone would recommend. I'm
initially providing POP3. IMAP will be down the road. So if anyone
could make a/ some suggestion(s). I'd be *very* greatful. The only
one I see mentioned on the home page is nullwebmail. Won't work on
my Windows 2k advanced server box.

Thanks for all your time and consideration in this matter.

--Chris