Okay, I guess I should clarify what I mean by message ID numbers. PHP downloads
the messages over POP3 as you would using telnet. The message IDs that it uses
are just like you would using the command line to read mail:

LIST
+OK 15 70871
1 5427
2 1826
3 16834
4 4043
5 3875
6 2373
7 15345
8 1642
9 3229
10 2662
11 3882
12 3052
13 3524
14 1382
15 1775

The problem is that these IDs do not stay the same if new mail arrives. I may
be able to re-write the program to use the "Message-ID: " header, if this is
unchangeable. If someone has a better suggestion, let me know.

Dustin C. Hatch
http://www.dchweb.com