Please forgive me if this is a silly question.

When sending a message from XMail's sendmail, the messages have
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' as the Return-Path. I can't figure out why this is.
More important is that I want to fix it.

I've been searching the mailing list and Googleing my fingers off trying
to figure this out. Does anyone know how to correct this?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin