This error continues to occur until it reaches maximum retries.  I
must have "defrosted" the message about 3 times and had it do the same
thing before setting it up so that XMail sent it through my ISP, which
it did on the first try.

I have limited time to spend running tests and stuff on this, it's
only a "hobby".  But if anyone has anything specific they'd like me to
run, let me know.

BTW, this is intermittant, I'm pretty sure I've been able to send
stuff to my hotmail address through this server in the past.

Joe